10.04.2010

The Typeface Rounds

This project is so hard for me. Below is the first one I did.
It wasn't working because it was so boring looking and I wouldn't pick it up if I saw it, so I messed around with the styles...
And I didn't like it so I changed the whole thing. I was going towards the "cards" idea but it wasn't working (maybe if I kept playing with it more...).
And yeah, not that good. I'm going to start over again now that I have a better idea of where I should be going. Hopefully it will all come together. The bottom picture, it isn't done but the bold and italic style would've looking something like the regular one on the other layout. The issue is that the images aren't working and the two fonts aren't "married", they are just really two separate things and I need to combine them somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment