We didn't have class this week and so I guess this post will be for November 29th. All I really did so far is redo my tone delineation so I'll post those below. I think some parts work but others could be worked on, like the inside of the "cutout".
I also redid the texture for Munsell's. I wanted the inside of the texture to have the blue but I couldn't figure it out so I did it like this. It's interesting I guess.
Yup. I know for the last weeks we are working on a class calendar and I'm real excited for that. Maybe we will work on our leaf studies and I think I definitely need help, so that will be cool.