11.25.2009

Delineation pt.2

We didn't have class this week and so I guess this post will be for November 29th. All I really did so far is redo my tone delineation so I'll post those below. I think some parts work but others could be worked on, like the inside of the "cutout".



I also redid the texture for Munsell's. I wanted the inside of the texture to have the blue but I couldn't figure it out so I did it like this. It's interesting I guess.
Yup. I know for the last weeks we are working on a class calendar and I'm real excited for that. Maybe we will work on our leaf studies and I think I definitely need help, so that will be cool.

1 comment:

  1. these studies are more defined even though there are small moves. nice. maybe now, with stronger form where there is defined dimensionality on the left side of the tonal study....maybe try to carry this to both sides of the "V". you may have tried this, already, it might be boring...but I just have to think... it works on the left side... can it work on both. nice refinement.

    ReplyDelete