11.22.2009

Delineation

This past week, we worked with delineations of our letterforms in terms of line, shape, tone, and texture. We made four sets of them: black and white, 1 PMS color, 2 PMS color, and Munsell Arrangements. I'm only posting one of each type along with one color scheme. So first off is my black and white set with line. I really love this one and I feel like the black set has more power than the color sets.
I'm showing my shape with my 1 PMS color.
Tone with 2 PMS colors. I need to change the tone since it isn't really working. We were to choose complimentary colors according to Munsell's color circle so I did blue-green and red.
And lastly, texture with Munsell's Arrangement, which I chose to do contrasting colors. So I used yellow-green, red-violet, and blue? Something like that. I really like this color combination and the texture is a flower petal really close up.
These sets were really fun to make. I still need to make changes according to the crit, like changing all the tones and fixing the texture just a bit. I'll post those in the blog for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment