10.28.2010

Test

I'm going to use my sketches for these explanations.

Ethos is using a trusted source as a focus and somehow make the audience want to trust the product because of that source. It also deals with ethics and even the character of the person. In my granola sketches, I used several names of companies that Bear Naked is associated with and just the brand itself has a lot of meaning already.
Logos is using facts to appeal to the mass. My Dove chocolate sketches use several facts of chocolate itself and how helpful it is to the brain and so forth. I also listed nutrition facts and making it all about the facts and different ways to present it.
Pathos is appeal to people's emotions and experiences so it differs for every viewer. With Cheerios, I went into the happy and joyful route with the idea that it makes people happy. It also seems like its geared towards kids more than it would to adults just because the nature of cereal and its association with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment