10.21.2010

Grid Rounds

For type now, we are making a book that will be about Pierre Koenig, who is this architecture person. The first thing we did was create a grid for our content. Round 1 which wasn't amazingly good:
 So I took some elements of round 1 and put it into round 2. His stuff is really geometric with rarely any diagonals so I wanted to incorporate that. I put in diagonal lines that cut through the pictures because there are some diagonals in his architecture picture that is made by perspective of the rectangular elements crossing.
 
 
For the fonts, it is Myriad and Minion. The body text is in Minion and everything else is Myriad. I feel behind on this project but at the same time, I feel like everyone else is on the same page. Now I just need to put my contents in which will change the grid around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment