10.21.2010

Repackaging Sketches

Sketches I did for last Monday. I did 5 sketches for all of my ideas since I had 5 concepts for each category. So first are logos:

The last image, only the top left is logos, the other 3 is part of pathos. Below are the rest of Pathos:
   

 

There is a rendering method on the last picture but the rest are below. I accidentally scanned them in black and white but the idea is there. Mainly they are just mixing different ways. I like the hand-drawn things mixed with maybe a vector or a photograph. So for the actual digital ones, I'm mixing hand-drawn with photo and then photo with vector.
After the sketches, I digitized 3 concepts: the beehive shape thing, the molecular structure of cholesterol, and nutrition facts on the front. These are logos and I'm continuing with the cholesterol molecule.
The rest are pathos. Originally I also have the Cheerio as the sun but I felt like the following two were stronger conceptually so I did them instead. Perhaps I will go back to the sunshine one since formally, it could be more strong. For now those, for pathos I will be going with the Cheerio as a tire swing.


No comments:

Post a Comment