2.19.2010

Generate and Cull

I loved how this article started because I do the same thing too (with comparing things). The article as a whole emphasize iterations, iterations, iterations. I liked the sentence, "The best choice isn't always an obvious decision" because that's where iterations come in play and the more you produce, the more you can choose from. In prospective to where we are with our icon set making, iterations are really important. I've done so many iterations for, lets say, the bench. In my previous matrices, you can see how they all differ and which shape works better than which one. A lot of my icons also were not what I had in mind in the first place and that's where the "thinking while making" phrase comes in because I've changed things around or take out/put in things that were/weren't originally there. The list on the bottom was helpful too since it listed many reasons why generating and culling is good. I also like there there is 2 number six's to end the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment