2.16.2010

Final Constructed Poe


This project was such a fun project and I learned so much from it. I think my overall compositions improved and my lighting effects. Below are the ones I liked that I took over the weekend.

When we got studio time, I talked to Tyler and he pointed out things that was "wrong" with them (to which I agreed with) so I took some more photos during class and came up with these.
Before saturation ^^. Just to show the general color I was working with before fixing it. Most of my photos came out with more of yellow light.After saturation^^.

The horizontal and the vertical are essentially the same composition but with different framing. I think they are a definite improving to all my last ones. I took so many photos but so few worked out. Which I guess is good because it was hard choosing just one. The very last picture, the vertical one, is the one I chose to print big for the final critique. Personally, I love it more than the horizontal one but they are both good. So I went around and asked people and they were torn as well but after hearing some good reason, I feel good about the vertical one.

No comments:

Post a Comment