2.21.2010

Expressive Type Attempt 1

These are for Monday, where we aim to create a cohesive set of expressive weather. I aimed at bringing the characteristic of the weather into the composition. So like dawn is in more of a horizon shape and its font is lighter. Rain seems wet (not as good as the scan in my opinion but it was worth a try right?). Thunder is stronger and more "in your face". And wind has a sweeping motion.




I tried 2 versions for wind, just to mess with the type and filters. I'm starting to like the one where it was blurry but maybe it's too much? I was thinking that I could possible print these out, warp the paper some how so that it reinforces the weather and then take pictures/scan them. But for now, I'm going to stick with digital and see where that takes me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment