10.11.2009

Extrusion V


Last week, we worked on our 12" extrusions of our letter. I stuck with the Univers V. I shall post pictures later of it (as you see, I fail when I have to take pictures of projects) but above is my 6" letter. The 12" one had a V inside of a V. It was definitely harder than doing the 6". Which you expect it to be easier because it was larger and you know what you were doing, wrong. It was much harder for me because my V inside of my larger V was small and my hands are small, but it was still hard to get between to fix the craft. Overall, I like it and I could have definitely made it more interesting. Craft was really bad on it so hopefully it will look better when I photograph it. Next week we are taking photos of it to describe pairs like stability and instability. I'm pretty excited for that but I think I will find it challenging. Then we are moving onto color!!! I'm excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment