10.20.2009

Environmental Narrative Ideas

1. Doorways

I want to focus on doorways of houses and how they interact as a whole with the house color. I see some doorways that are just odd colors but as a whole, they work. Maybe it would good if I chose one specific hue and then see how the color of the house relates to that hue.

2. Colors of Fall

This is an idea that I definitely want to pursue. I want to capture the leaves as they are changing colors, from green to reds, oranges, and yellows. I think it can become a very nice book showing the transition of trees from summer to fall. The hard part would be time. I would have to do this very quickly before the leaves all fall off.

3. Shopping Windows

This is pretty self-explanatory. When the assignment was given, I automatically thought of stores and their window displays. I work in retail so I know that there are color themes that they use for a season and their window displays reflects that. I’ve seen some pretty awesome window displays that just used several colors that are part of different schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment