3.10.2010

Final Sins

So this was a hard project for me. Maybe I was too ambitious in the beginning? I don't know, but I still had fun with it.

In no particular order:
In the end, I think I successfully conveyed the sins. The ones I had trouble with was gluttony and greed since they are similar with the idea of having too much. Wrath could probably be revised now that I see it with the whole set. Lighting wasn't such an issue since I just used natural lighting so it more or less came out to be what it is. I learned the thinking abstractly but still conveying the message is harder than it looks. During the process, the dot project was in the back of my mind so I tried to reference that. It was a little harder since its paper that I'm dealing with so there's really no way to make it look exactly like my thumbnails, so I kind of gave up on that. I tried to keep the circular paper consistent so that the book would flow better and only the composition and the color would change. In all though, I'm happy about how it came out. If it's not representing the sins, it would still be a nice book.

No comments:

Post a Comment