2.27.2011

Final News Presentation

Scribd presentation

This project was tough for me. I slipped a few times but in general, I was happy with how it turned out. I learned a ton since we've never done website design before. I learned how information can be and should be presented and how to organize it so that people can understand. It was tough juggling all the information and at the same time, making it aesthetically pleasing. I wasn't able to present the final scenarios, which I'm sad about, but I did the best I could. Working in Photoshop also made it tougher since I'm not used to it anymore so relearning that was fun. Overall, there are still a lot of things I feel like I could revisit and improve if I had more time but I'm not unhappy with what I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment