2.14.2011

Symposium Ideas

We haven't really been making much for this but we've presented ideas for what the themes of the symposium could be.

Last Monday we went over the symposium titles and description and based on that, we were suppose to bring in ideas for Wednesday. I brought some color choices and ways the title could be formed. I also drew some ideas for how things could be laid out. I wasn't quite sure what was expected, and I felt like everyone else wasn't sure either so we did a round 2.
This was due today and each of us came up with actual concepts this time and mine was more image based. I was going off the idea of uniqueness and "atypical" things.
We also brought some inspirational images. I like the idea of vectors and how they can differ and how we use it. I also like handmade type like the cut paper. There's quite a few ideas up in the air and people brought in similar themes.


No comments:

Post a Comment