2.22.2011

Symposium Ideas Round 2

Following last class, we developed ways to produce the title. I did some tissue paper and charcoal, which I will post soon, hopefully, as well as some digital stuff.

From then, the class decided on 2 paths, exquisite corpse and imagery as background? I went for the corpse idea so I explored that. I did some experimentations:



We did this as a group so we exchanged what we each created and came up with different compositions.


I put one of them into a postcard and a website since that was required.
Now that I look back on it, I'm sort of feeling it but after seeing what people came up with for the imagery/simple type, I feel like that should be the direction we go in. Nothing hurts in exploring though so I'm glad I went through this exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment