2.27.2011

Final Book

Final book
The file is really big so it might take a while to load.

This was such a fun experience making. I loved doing the research part of it and compiling the data into a book. It was really fun talking to everyone from the hiking group. I'm proud of the book Bethany and I made. We tried to capture the hikers in the book and I think we achieved it as best as we could. I liked doing all the diagrams and figuring out how to simplify the information for people so that was one of my strengths. I'm still a little weak on the aesthetics of things and working with photos and that is something I took away from working with Bethany. Overall, I'm glad for this experience and hopefully I'll get to bring the research aspect into future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment