4.06.2010

Magazine Layouts Round 2, 3, and 4

VERY VERY behind on updating type. So here's a mass post. This was due last Monday:
Due last Friday:
And just due yesterday:
Yup. It's going well I guess. I was in the right direction with a few tweaks, not many. I like how it's turning out so far but I'll need to readjust it according to my info graphs as well. The Konica doesn't like to print the colors that I want. So you can see in the last picture, I printed the pink one for class but on my computer screen, its actually a cream color. Therefore, the cream color reprint you see is actually greenish yellow on my screen. Very weird and hard to control what they look like so I printed out different swatches hoping I hit the right one somewhere in there. Yeah, we'll see how this finalizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment