1.31.2010

World Hunger

Out of my 3 topics, I felt more passionate about world hunger than the other topics. I felt like the others already had enough coverage and world hunger is something that people overlook and they don't know much about it. Therefore, I only did thumbnails for this topic.
I definitely need to work on my sketching ideas but this is the best way I can express my ideas. People won't understand it unless I explain it so this is something I need to improve on. Below are my 3 different directions for the poster.


I wanted to stick to something simple to show off the seriousness of this problem, kind making it a juxtaposition :D? Maybe it's too simple? I'm not sure. I'm liking the direction of the first one with the bowl and the last one with the kids. I can definitely push those more and they aren't perfect right now so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment