1.28.2010

How to Think

I really enjoyed reading this article because it seems like it's helpful in everyday life as well and not just in design. I totally agree with all the points he made, especially scheduling. Last semester when school just started, I was totally lost until I came up with a schedule of when and where to do all of my assignments. It also seems like taking notes of everything around you at all times is an important factor as well. One that I need to improve on is always documenting. I'm really bad at this so I want to work on documenting more this semester. In relation to our project, we are just starting to come up with general ideas and I feel like making maps and collaborating seems to be the points that deal with this project the best. When we were in class doing team work, it really showed how many ideas were circulating and how we helped each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment