1.26.2010

Project 1: Change one thing

-sigh- School started again and the first assignment received? Type. Project 1 is to make a poster for AIGA under the theme of "Change One Thing". After thinking for a while, I still had no idea what to do. So I thought about what do I have a passion for. Many of what I care about and want to change deals with the world and I have limited my ideas to racial discrimination, world hunger/poverty, and AIDS awareness. I feel like all of these ideas would make good posters and even though they are things that aren't easily changed and people have attempted, they are still things that could be improved. I'm leaning towards world hunger/poverty since that is something people might not be fully aware of but there's tons of statistics that are shocking. My second choice would be to do racial discrimination. I haven't thought of how to approach that yet but I bet it'll be interesting. So for now, off to brainstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment