9.03.2009

Overdue W's

I am so behind with my blogging for Type I, so here's a crash view of the first 2 projects. At first, we were given a letter in 5 different fonts and we had to enlarge them onto butcher paper. The following 2 pictures are of my 3 w's.



My favorite one out of all of these would probably be the 2nd one, with the black w on painted outlines of the same font. It was originally something else that was super boring (it was actually my first one), but when I made my charcoal one, the first idea seemed really dull. So I cut up the first one and created that one, which I really like. The following 2 pictures are, I guess, Project 1 redefined. We had to create 2 more drawings but with the anatomy of the letter on it.



I actually really like both of them. The first one, I was just drawing without measuring so there were a lot of lines and I liked the look so I just traced them. The second one isn't so bad either, but I wished I had written on the labels instead of pasting them on. I was going to do it with charcoal as well but I couldn't figure out a way that I would like. Guess I should've thought harder. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment