9.03.2009

Final Words

My title for this book is going to be somewhere along the line of "Good and Bad Characteristics of 'Family'." Except maybe something different. That's where I'm headed though, and it's a good start I think. So I'm splitting my words into 2 different groups. The good characters are going to be dependable or support, reverence, adoration, reliance, and impenetrable. I'm debating between dependable, support, and reliance since they seem to be the same idea. So I'm thinking of using one of those 3 and then intact perhaps? And then for my bad characteristics, it's going to be fury, hostile, suppress, and sorrow perhaps. I'm pretty positive with most of them, but some are still iffy. Maybe once I start thumbnails, it will come. So any comments or input would be awesome right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment