9.11.2009

ORTHOgraphics!

So this week (and last) we drew lines and made orthographic views of things. >.> These were done in Illustrator but I do have a drawn set as well (it's not as good).

Yup. Um... we also worked on pen tooling our initials. And mine needs to be fixed so I'm not going to post them today. The pen tool is really hard when you are outlining your initials that have curves, like p. So next week we are going to do several views of out letters, like make it 3d looking and whatnot so that will be fun. I feel like I will have no troubles once I get my p done but who knows.

1 comment:

  1. Correct. Getting the original letterform perfected will make the rest smooth sail. You are getting this faster than you think! Your progress and support in class of others shows you are "getting it". :>

    ReplyDelete