5.07.2010

Final Review Proposal

So for my final review, I want to include the following projects. For form and color, my orthographic drawings and booklet, the color delineation set, and the color book. From image, I'm just going to put my Poe poster. From type 1 and 2, I will put my monogram for radium and that whole exercise, the change one thing poster, magazine layout, and the designer poster. From vis comm 1 and 2, the haiku set, the line book, and my icons over time ending with the museum exhibit.

The order I want it to be in would revolve when it happened. Like, I want to start with the orthographic drawings and how that led to the color delineation. From that, I want to talk about the color book and how image taking affects the image poster. That would go onto into my icons and semiotics work which would lead into the magazine layout and I would talk about how I got to where I am with the projects leading up to it like the change one thing poster.

This is not a very good proposal but I have it in my head, I just have to think about it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment