8.24.2009

Why Graphic Design?

Walking into a photography studio located in Saigon, Vietnam in 2006 opened my eyes to the world of Photoshop and what it can do. I actually started messing around with the Creative Suite few years back, maybe my first year of high school or earlier, but never making something spectacular. After seeing it in action with a professional was different though. I remember the first thing that popped into my head was, "Wow. I want to be doing that. That is so cool." So here I am, pursuing Design hoping that one day, I'll be as good as that man in that studio, fixing photographs (and doing more of course). I didn't know much about art and I'm terrible at drawing (still am) but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Graphic Design is something I love doing and I hope to make a career out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment